4.03.2009

ask and you shall receive

My random postings are confusing my brilliant friend Shannon. She wants to know where, exactly, in Africa I traveled.

"Hey, El - can you post a map of where you were and how you got there? The mixed up order is confusing me, plus my knowledge of African geography is total poo. :)"

I hope this map helps. The points aren't exact, but they will give you a close idea. If you click on the larger view, the list that appears is in chronological order. Be sure to click the points on the map for additional details. I still may trace in all of the routes we drove via bus, but I think I'd like to sleep. For now, I can list where I stayed each night, in order: Ong'ata Rongai, Arusha, Arusha, Arusha, Mto wa Mbu, Engaruka, Engaruka, Arusha, on a bus in Kenya, Fort Portal, Fort Portal, Fort Portal, on a plane in the African skies.


View Larger Map

No comments: